Guidelines have been issued so that photocopiers can be installed in an office at the most appropriate place.
1) Placed copier in well ventilated areas (50cm for both left, right, and behind side away from wall, 72cm space at the front)
2) Office workers should not sit within 4 meters of the photocopier to protect users from possible injuries.
3) Photocopiers should be positioned in a very wide area, with a secure estimation of 45 cubic meters.
4) Heavy-duty photocopiers should be located in different, separate mechanical ventilation rooms.
1) Copier should be installed in places may have the least possible impact where the noise and heat generated by the photocopiers can be control, which can trigger stress and fatigue if not having a precaution.
2) Periodic maintenance and cleaning can also be carried out.
3) When replacing or refilling toners, careful caution should be taken.
4) Safe disposal of consumables should also be maintained.