1) Password protect your devices: Most modern copiers and printers come with built-in security features, such as password protection. Setting a strong password will help prevent unauthorized access to your devices.
2) Keep software up to date: Manufacturers release software updates that can fix security vulnerabilities. Make sure to keep your copiers and printers up to date with the latest security patches and firmware.
3) Control access to devices: Limit access to copiers and printers to authorized personnel only. Use user authentication features to ensure that only authorized users can access and use the devices.
4) Use secure protocols: When transmitting data to and from your copiers and printers, use secure protocols such as SSL or TLS. This will help prevent eavesdropping and data theft.
5) Secure network connections: Copiers and printers should be connected to secure networks that are protected by firewalls and other security measures. If possible, use a dedicated network for your devices.
6) Dispose of devices properly: When it’s time to dispose of old copiers and printers, make sure to wipe all data from them before recycling or disposing of them. This will prevent sensitive information from falling into the wrong hands.
© 2022 Bizcopier Solutions Sdn Bhd