If your printer is showing as offline, there are a few things you can check to troubleshoot the issue:
1) Check the connections: Ensure that your printer is properly connected to your computer or network. If it’s a wireless printer, make sure that it’s connected to the correct network.
2) Restart the printer: Try restarting the printer by turning it off and then back on again. This can sometimes reset the connection and fix the issue.
3) Restart the computer: If the printer is still offline, try restarting your computer. This can also help reset the connection and allow your computer to detect the printer again.
4) Check the printer settings: Make sure that the printer is set as the default printer in your computer’s settings. You can also check the printer’s settings to ensure that it’s not set to offline or in sleep mode.
5) Update drivers: Check if there are any updates available for the printer drivers. You can typically find these on the manufacturer’s website.
If none of these steps work, you may need to contact the manufacturer’s support team for further assistance.
© 2022 Bizcopier Solutions Sdn Bhd