There are various types of copier papers available in the market, and they differ in their thickness, weight, brightness, and finish. Here are some of the most common types of copier paper:
1) Standard copier paper: This is the most commonly used copier paper, and it comes in a standard size of 8.5 x 11 inches. It is usually white, lightweight, and has a brightness level of around 80-90.
2) Bright white copier paper: This type of copier paper is similar to standard copier paper, but it has a higher brightness level of around 96-100. It is ideal for printing documents that require sharp, crisp text and images.
3) Colored copier paper: This type of copier paper comes in a variety of colors, and it is commonly used for printing flyers, invitations, and other creative projects. Colored copier paper is available in various weights and finishes.
4) Recycled copier paper: This type of copier paper is made from recycled materials and is an eco-friendly option. It comes in various weights and finishes, and it is a good option for businesses looking to reduce their environmental impact.
5) Glossy copier paper: This type of copier paper has a shiny, glossy finish and is commonly used for printing photos and other high-quality images. It is available in various sizes and weights.
6) Cardstock: This type of copier paper is thicker and more durable than standard copier paper, making it ideal for printing business cards, invitations, and other projects that require a heavier weight.
Overall, the type of copier paper you choose will depend on your specific printing needs and preferences.
© 2022 Bizcopier Solutions Sdn Bhd