Here are some ways to get more from your copiers:
1) Use the right settings: Make sure you are using the right settings for the type of document you are copying. For example, if you are copying a photo, use the photo setting. If you are copying a document with a lot of text, use the text setting.
2) Optimize your paper: Use the right type of paper for your copier. For example, if you are copying photos, use photo paper. If you are copying documents, use plain paper. Also, make sure your paper is loaded correctly and aligned properly.
3) Keep it clean: Regularly clean your copier to ensure it is functioning properly. Use a clean, dry cloth to wipe down the exterior and the scanning glass. For the inside, use a vacuum or compressed air to remove any dust or debris.
4) Replace consumables: Make sure you are using the right toner or ink for your copier. Also, replace any worn-out or damaged parts, such as the drum or fuser unit.
5) Use duplex printing: If your copier has a duplex printing function, use it to save paper and reduce waste. Duplex printing allows you to print on both sides of a page.
6) Explore advanced features: Many copiers have advanced features that can help you save time and improve productivity. For example, some copiers have the ability to scan documents directly to email or the cloud.
7) Train your employees: Make sure your employees are trained on how to use your copiers effectively. Provide them with the necessary resources, such as user manuals and training videos, to help them get the most out of your copiers.
© 2023 Bizcopier Solutions Sdn Bhd